Recipient: Cary Jeffries
TEXAS: America Can Take A Lesson!
As some of you are amazed with how this could have happened. Some of us in TX are taking a different approach to this situation.
In case things get a little tough after January 20th...
Please note that Texas is the only state with a legal right to secede from the union. (Reference the Texas-American Annexation Treaty of 1848.)
We Texans love y'all, but we'll probably have to take action since Obama won the election. We'll miss you too.
Here is what can happen:
1. Barack Hussein Obama becomes President of the United States, and Texas immediately secedes from the Union.
2. George W. Bush will become President of the Republic of Tx. You might not think he talks too pretty, but we haven't had another terrorist attack, and the economy was fine until the effects of the Democrats lowering the qualifications for home loans came to roost.
So what does TX have to do to survive as a Republic?
1. NASA is just south of Houston, TX We will control the space industry.
2. We refine over 85% of the gas in the United States.
3. Defense Industry--We have over 65% of it. The term, "Don't mess with TX", will take on a whole new meaning.
4. Oil--we can supply all the oil that the Republic of TX will need for the next 300 years. What will the other states do? Gee, we don't know. Why not ask Obama?
5. Natural Gas--again we have all we need and it's too bad about those Northern States. John Kerry and Al Gore will have to figure out a way to keep them warm.
6. Computer Industry--we lead the nation in producing computer chips and communications equipment-small companies like TX Instruments, Dell Computer, EDS, Raytheon, National Semiconductor, Intel, Motorola, AMD, Dallas Semiconductor, Nortel, Alcatel, etc...
7. Medical Care-We have research centers for cancer research, the best burn centers and the top trauma units in the world, as well as other large health centers. The Houston Medical Center alone employees over 65,000 people.
8. We have enough colleges to keep us getting smarter; University of TX, TX AM, TX Tech, TX Christian, Rice, SMU, University of Dallas, University of Houston, Baylor, UNT, TX Women's University, etc... Ivy grows better in the South anyway.
9. We have an intelligent and energetic work force, and it isn't restricted by a bunch of unions. Here in TX, it's a right to work State and, therefore, it's every man and woman for themselves. We just go out there and get the job done. And if we don't like the way one company operates, we get a job somewhere else.
10.We have essential control of the paper, plastics, and insurance industries, etc...
11.In case of a foreign invasion, we have the TX National Guard, the TX Air National Guard, and several military bases. We don't have an Army, but since everybody down here has at least six rifles and a pile of ammo, we can raise an Army in 24 hours if we need one. If the situation really gets bad, we can always call the Department of Public Safety and ask them to send over the TX Rangers.
12.We are totally self sufficient in beef, poultry, hogs, several types of grain, fruit and vegetables, and let us not forget seafood from the Gulf. Also, everybody down here knows how to cook them so that they taste good.
13.Three of the ten largest cities in the United States, and twenty-three of the 100 largest cities in the United States, are located in TX And TX also has more land than California, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Maryland, Rhode Island, and Vermont combined.
14.Trade: Three of the ten largest ports in the United States are located in TX.
manufacture cars down here, but we don't need to, You see, nothing rusts in TX,
so our vehicles stay beautiful and run well for decades.
You won't have any TV, as the Space Center in Houston will cut off Satellite Communications.
You won't have any natural gas to heat your homes, but since Mr. Obama has predicted global warming, you will not need the gas as long as you survive the 2000 years it will take to get enough heat from global warming.
Signed, The People Of Texas
P.S. This is not a threatening post--just a note to give the Obama Supporters something to think about!!!!
tonight, the eyes of TX are upon you!!
"Life's tough...It's even tougher when your stupid." John Wayne
ATF Goes On The Offense
May 17, 2010 12:04:48 PM, Dudley.Brown@nationalgunrights.org wrote:We all predicted this would happen.
In a move typical for that fear-mongering organization with an ever-swelling acronym, the BATFE has written gun dealers in the states of Montana and Tennessee to let them know the BATFE will be disregarding the states' sovereign gun laws.
The "Montana Made" law, just like Tennessee's Firearms Freedom Act, is very simple.
Much of the claimed federal authority to regulate firearm sales and transfers stems from a liberal interpretation of every American tyrant's favorite subterfuge, the "interstate commerce" clause. In essence, this is what gives the BATFE its nasty teeth.
With this in mind, Montana correctly understood that any weapon made in Montana by Montana residents and sold in Montana to Montana residents is Montana's business and Montana's business alone.
Montana thus sought to take charge of its firearms industry with the application of a simple truism:
Any gun made in Montana by Montana residents and sold in Montana to Montana residents is intrastate commerce, not "interstate commerce," and thus does not full under the purview of the federal government.
Potentially, the state would be able to say goodbye to NICS checks; Brady background checks; NFA taxes, bans and NFA databases -- and most importantly, federal "assault weapons" bans, which Montana and Tennessee rightly anticipated.
In effect, the "Montana Made" law would have permitted Montana gun companies to manufacture any kind of weapon banned by federal law -- including so-called "assault weapons" -- and sell them to fellow Montana residents.
Moreover, in this scenario, no one -- neither the manufacturer nor the dealer nor the buyer -- would have to kowtow to the BATFE by paying them a $200 tax and surrendering one's privacy to their notoriously inaccurate and oft-abused National Firearms Registry.
It was a new day for freedom -- and other states besides Tennessee were thinking of following suit: Alaska, Colorado, Oklahoma and Texas.
Well, the BATFE -- never one to have its power downplayed (or acronym belittled)-- has written letters to both Montana and Tennessee gun dealers letting them know that they proceed at their own risk.
We can only guess what new horrors those words portend -- probably more dead housewives and children as disgruntled ATF thugs shoot-to-kill anyone suspected of perhaps owning a firearm not properly taxed and regulated by Washington, D.C., power brokers.
What else would be new.
A few of our members expressed interest in contacting the BATFE to vent some righteous anger -- the same thing we did when the Department of Defense said they were going to ban all once-fired military brass for resale.
Remember how the DOD reneged on that commitment after just a few days due to the widespread backlash from gun owners and law enforcement?
Well, this is a bit different. Writing the ATF and providing them with your information is akin to giving thieves your home address and the hours you won't be home.
We're going to take a different, less dangerous approach.
We've been talking to state officials from both Montana and Tennessee today to try to figure out the best way we can help these state laws succeed.
Please stay tuned to updates on this supremely important issue in our future emails.
For now, click here to read Luke's commentary on his blog and leave a comment as this development unfolds.
But before I leave you, would you consider a donation to the National Association for Gun Rights as we continue to fight for the right to keep and bear arms? Please click here to contribute.
National Association for Gun Rights
P.S. The National Association for Gun Rights can always use your help as we are completely dependent on our members' generosity. Please click here to donate.
Michael Savage - Tears A Liberal
That professor was dead in the water from the moment he tried to upstage Michael Savage. Reason, you literally cannot get around the truth. All the double talk in the world will not make the truth untrue. It's amazing how much time some people spend getting educated and how very little they actually learn. It's pathetic that our liberal news media refuses to actually report the news. I forgot, that would mean they would have to report the truth.
Interesting how flustered the professor gets when he can't be in "lecture mode"......
A shining example of those who are "educating" (or should that be "indoctrinating") the next generation....
Worth the listen....
Open & Read. THIS DOES SAY IT ALL !!!!
Web Site Contents
(Unless Mentioned Otherwise) ©2012
By Atlan Formularies, Post Office Box 95, Alpena, Arkansas 72611-0095